I wanted to share with you everyday this week things I am grateful for.
1. Family- I know we all say that, it’s a given. But, I truly am blessed with an amazingly wonderful family! No, seriously people! You just don’t know how amazing my family is! People that know us comment on how amazing our family is. We actually get along and want to hang out, a lot!
2. Food- it was the next thing that popped into my head. It goes together with family! We don’t gather without food! God blessed us with such amazing things to eat and so many talented people to put things together. I just seriously love food! Thank you Father for food!
3. Coffee- those who know me get that I run on coffee! So many different ways you can combine it and so many flavors that just go down so wonderfully. It literally gives me life! Oh how I love the java!
4. My Pup- my buddy, my sidekick, my best friend. Living with so many health issues and spending half my life in bed or down and out. The comfort this little dog gives me and has given me for over ten years is such a blessing. He is always beside me and always there. He brings me so much comfort. I love you Freddie.
5. Changing Seasons- I look forward to each season and all it’s glory. I long for the first blooms of Spring, the barefoot days of Summer, the first turned leaf of Fall and the first snow fall of Winter. All seasons are a beautiful gift from the Father and represent the ever changing different seasons of life.
Stay tuned all this week for more things that I am truly grateful for.